The legendary Bermuda Perfumery, founded in 1928 by William Blackburn (W.B.) Smith and his daughter, Madeline Scott, has recently opened its first shop on Front Street in Hamilton. Located in Butterfield Place, this elegant perfumery is the flagship store of Lili Bermuda, owned by Isabelle Ramsay-Brackstone. The Brackstone family acquired the Bermuda Perfumery (then located in Hamilton Parish) in 2004, and moved its operations to historic Stewart Hall, St. George's, in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The…