As Bermuda and the world navigates its way through unprecedented times and unchartered waters, what does the future look like, besides a lot of uncertainty?
For all of us at PW Marine, who are all in the same proverbial boat, we are excited about how we can help to guide you to making these stressful times more fun. Let us take this poetic expression and make it into a real situation! Do not be sad about being marooned on this beautiful island of Bermuda – we are the luckiest people in the world right now, and the envy of many who would love to be here. Let us use this time to explore all aspects of our beautiful island, and what better way than on your own boat out on the endless ocean. So very many amazing spots that you can only access by water.
The great year of 2021 Staycation Bermuda adventures! Vacations are about relaxing, reducing stress, and strengthening bonds with family and friends. What better way to do all of those things than being out on the water? We encourage you to take your passion for traveling and exploring to the wonderful bright blue Bermuda waters this summer, our island is twenty-one square miles but our ocean is endless! Whether it be relaxing, wakeboarding, skiing, towable tubing, snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding or fishing, or perhaps scuba diving and unearth the amazing adventures that lie beneath the ocean’s surface, there is just so much fun to be had while discovering a whole new Bermuda this season!
In addition to being Bermuda’s premiere boat dealer featuring Boston Whaler Boats, Pursuit Boats, Tiara Yachts & Sport Boats, and Sea Ray Boats, we are also the proud Sales and Service and parts distributor for Mercury Outboards and Sterndrives and stock most all elements for your boating needs and what we don’t have we can get for you. Items also include Mercury Inflatable boats, big selection of Kayaks, row boats, wide selection of rope, anchors, fun towable tubes, coolers, bottom paints, cleaning supplies, and all boating accessories.
Be sure to check all of your safety gear and flares to see if they have expired. We have a full selection in stock. Also note that the 2021 Boat Registration deadline has been extended to 30th June 2020, but be sure to remember to register as they do not send out a any reminder notifications. The Government has lifted the ban on recreational boating, but it is important to note that social distancing still applies while out on the water.
PW Marine has recommended the following social distancing guidelines while boating:
• Only boat with those in your immediate household.
• The recreational boating curfew is 8pm so make sure you’re back at the dock by then.
• No beaching or anchoring off your boat right next to someone else.
• No rafting up – keep your distance on the water.
• Maintain your distance at the fuel dock – and remember to wash your hands.
• After doing anything that requires touching an item someone else may have touched, such as a rope after fueling up, disinfect by washing your hands or using a hand sanitizer.
• No guests on your boat. This includes family members not in your immediate household.
• Go right from your house to the boat and back to limit unnecessary contact with anyone outside of your family.
PW Marine is open Monday through Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for curbside pick-up only. Order in advance by calling 295-3232 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get your supplies now so you are set to explore and enjoy our marine environment this summer!