Have you ever wondered what it was like to be a tourist in old Bermuda? Get lost in yesteryear with virtual visits to the Gunpowder Cavern, The Blue Grotto Dolphin show, the Castle Harbour Hotel and more via these vintage sightseeing videos of Bermuda.
1. 1980’s: Busy Hamilton, St. Georges Peppercorn Ceremony & Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
2. 1962: Water Skiing in Hamilton, Sightseeing by Taxi & a Visit to St. George’s
3. 1970’s: Blue Grotto Dolphin Show
4. 1971: Olympia at Dock, Lili Bermuda Perfume Factory & Elbow Beach
5. 1950’s: Castle Harbour Hotel, Swizzle Cruise, Princess Bandshell & Natural Arches
6. 1965: Somerset Fishing, Gunpowder Cavern, Unfinished Church & Ocean Monarch Depart