This Caramel Pumpkin Pie Martini is the perfect way to toast a warm, cozy night in with the one you love.
- 2 oz. vodka
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. caramel pumpkin pie syrup (see recipe below)
- 1 dash vanilla
- 2 ice cubes
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick or apple slice if desired.
Caramel Pumpkin Pie Simple Syrup
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Heat 1/2 cup of the sugar in a sturdy pot over medium heat. Once it begins to caramelize, add more sugar, stirring to incorporate. Once all the sugar has caramelized, remove from heat and add water. Be careful, the mixture will sizzle (wear an oven mitt). Add spice and stir to incorporate. You may need to return to heat if the caramel starts to stick. Allow to cool, and then strain into an airtight container.