1 can full-fat coconut milk
1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 vanilla pod scraped
2 cups cubed watermelon
1. Blend ingredients in a food processor or blender then transfer to a container (I used a loaf tin.)
2. Place in freezer for about three hours or until hardened
3. Break the mixture into chunks and mix again in the blender
4. Blend until creamy consistency is reached
5. Transfer back into container and freeze for another 30 minutes
6. Add sprinkles and enjoy!
Bowls available for purchase at &PARTNERS.