Bermudians are discovering the advantages of getting their medical care in Philadelphia, a world-class U.S. city that is just a short flight away.
Philadelphia, the birthplace of American freedom, is known as a city of firsts, including the first American hospital. Philadelphia continues to lead the way in medical innovation, high-quality patient care and physician training. Home of the famous Liberty Bell, Philadelphia is also home to many of the top hospitals, medical schools and research institutions in the world.
Bermudians can access the medical excellence of Philadelphia with one-stop ease by becoming a patient through Philadelphia International Medicine (www. philadelphiamedicine.com), a network of three academic medical centers, five specialty hospitals and an impressive lineup of doctors. Because Philadelphia International Medicine is a preferred provider for Argus, 100% of your medical care will be covered, leaving you to focus on wellness.
Philadelphia International Medicine has a track record of providing positive outcomes to thousands of patients annually who travel from around the globe for the very best medical and surgical care. Cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics, neurology, eye care and cancer therapy are just a few of the many services offered.
Each patient receives a personalized care plan and a care manager who tends to every detail to make sure the process is thorough and efficient, from scheduling to arrival to completion of treatment. Our staff will nurture your well-being in a private, comfortable environment removed from the everyday demands and familiarities of life.
Philadelphia International Medicine includes these centers of excellence:
• Temple University Hospital: A leader in robotic surgery, organ transplants, lung care, emergency and trauma services and burn treatment.
• Thomas Jefferson University Hospital: Experts in neurology, orthopedics, hepatitis and other liver diseases and gastrointestinal (GI) disorders.
• Fox Chase Cancer Center: Designated as a Comprehensive Cancer Center by the National Cancer Institute. Expertise in radiation oncology, women’s cancers and cancers of the lung, prostate, colon and blood.
• Will’s Eye Hospital: Ranked by U. S. News & World Report as one of the top U.S. hospitals for clinical care, research and training in eye health.
• The Rothman Institute: Internationally recognized orthopaedics program offering advanced treatment methods and technologies. Sports medicine and joint replacement among its specialties.
• Vincera Institute: Medical specialty center dedicated to core medicine, including hip and pelvic pain in athletes.
• Magee Rehabilitation Hospital: Experts in treating spinal cord injury, brain injury and stroke. Cardiac and oncology rehabilitation services also offered.
• The Renfrew Center: World-renowned center for treating women with eating disorders, including anorexia, bulimia and binge eating, and related behavioral health issues.
Prevention is another key focus at Philadelphia International Medicine. You can choose to undergo a Personal Health Evaluation, a comprehensive package of services to measure your risk for heart disease, diabetes, cancer and other illnesses. You’ll gain insight into your health status and a plan for staying vital going forward.
Ask your healthcare provider why Philadelphia International Medicine should be your first choice for meeting your medical needs. Philadelphia is an easy city to get to (direct flights from L.F. Wade International Airport to Philadelphia International Airport) and around in. While your priority will be on getting better and staying well, you will have the added bonus of discovering a city rich in history, culture, parks, restaurants and charming neighborhoods.
More details on Philadelphia International Medicine can be found at www.philadelphiamedicine.com. You can also get more information or schedule an appointment by calling 215-563-4473 or sending an email to email@example.com