If you haven’t tried the latest beauty trend – eyelash extensions – then you are missing out on long, thick, lush, beautiful lashes. The talented professionals at Headway Hair & Body can customize and apply eyelash extensions that require minimum upkeep and can greatly enhance your appearance. Here are 10 reasons to book your appointment with Headway’s lash expert now.
1) Eyelash extensions are a wonderful boost to enhance the beauty of your eyes (and face!) without making a permanent change. Whether you opt to completely alter your look with extensions or simply enhance it subtly, eyelash extensions are perfect for special occasions such as weddings and prom or just to enhance how you look and feel everyday.
2) They can be customized to suit your eye shape and natural look. Everyone has different lashes, and depending on the condition of your own natural lashes and shape of your eye, Headway’s lash expert can apply the correct placement, size and amount that’s right for you.
3) Get a more youthful look without surgery. For more mature women, eye extensions give you the appearance of an eyelift, thus taking years off without a major investment.
4) You can choose the thickness and length of your extensions to be subtle or dramatic. The great thing about lash extensions is that they are versatile and can be styled differently at every touch up appointment, so if want to go look like Kim Kardashian, ask your lash artist to beef ’em up!
5) Extensions can minimize eye faults. For women who suffer from heavy hooded eyelids, eye extensions can make the skin appear to recede without a trip to the plastic surgeon.
6) You always look like you have mascara and liner on. Never worry about wearing mascara again; eyelash extensions instantly give the look of wearing a natural effect mascara and eyeliner.
7) It’s fast and easy! Simply lying down in the salon with lights dimmed, your eyes closed and music softly playing in the background is all that is required for the initial appointment, which takes about two hours. After that, pop in for quick touch ups whenever you feel the need, usually about every 3-4 weeks.
8) They are safe and won’t harm your real lashes. Headway uses Silk and Mink lashes with a semi-permanent glue that won’t damage your natural eyelashes.
9) They are easy to care for. The lash extensions take minimal care; simply wipe with a non-oily cloth gently across the lid to remove any other face and eye make up.
10) They are the hot new trend! Most women don’t have the time or patience to apply fake eyelashes every day, so it’s no surprise that lash extensions have become increasingly popular.
Sponsored story by Headway Hair & Body
For more information and to book a consultation, call 292-8983.