My name is Ashley Brittany Stephens and I am 15 years old. I am the owner of Ashley’s Lemonade Stand. I started Ashley’s Lemonade when I was 7. I am the youngest out of four siblings. I’m a vegetarian and I am home-schooled. One of my favourite things to do is photography. My short-term goal is to expand my business across Bermuda.
1. What is your favourite Bermudian tradition?
Going to the beach and putting my feet in the beautiful pink sand.
2. Where is the best place for sushi?
The best place for Vegetarian sushi is Wok Express.
3. What is the best advice you’ve ever gotten?
Never stop learning.
4. What do you like most about yourself?
I like how I can connect and communicate with people especially friends and family. I feel that I am very good with my customer service.
5. How long have you been in Bermuda?
My whole life.
6. What was your first job ever?
Selling piggy banks and pencil holders outside my mom’s shop.
7. Who was your favourite teacher as a child?
Ms.Philips, my P1 Teacher, was my favourite at B.H.S. She was a caring, fun and beautiful teacher.
8. Loquat or Bermuda banana?
Wow, that’s such a hard choice, but Bermuda banana would have to be the one, even though there’s nothing better than a ripe loquat on a hot Bermuda day.
9. What are you reading right now?
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari.
10. What is your guilty pleasure?
Dulce De leche cheese cake.
11. What is your biggest phobia?
BUGS. I’m very scared of cockroaches and spiders.