Spencer Field is a local beekeeper and owner of Passion Fields Maintenance and Beekeeping. He has over 100 hives throughout the island, as well as a dog, cat and girlfriend at home.
1. What is your favourite Bermudian tradition?
Easter Sunday kite flying- seeing everyone come together.
2. Where is the best place for a fish sandwich?
Daily, Art Mel’s…. BUT the games at cupmatch are where you find the best fish sandwich.
3. Where is the best place for sushi?
4. What’s the most Instagram-worthy place in Bermuda?
Gibbs Hill Lighthouse
5. What keeps you up at night?
The stress of my business.
6. What’s your favourite thing to do on Sunday?
Wake up early and go deep sea fishin’ with my mate.
7. What’s your favourite beach?
John Smiths Bay.
8. What was your first job ever?
Bus-boy at a busy restaurant.
9. What’s in your wallet right now?
Receipts, cards, ID.
10. Do you ever get island fever?
Yes, but that’s what Sundays are for.
11. What’s your favourite thing at home?
My bee hives.
12. Loquat or Bermuda banana?
13. St George’s or Somerset?
14. What are you reading right now?
The World of Beekeeping.