Christine Dailey is the owner of Beyond Fitness Bermuda, where she is a Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor. Born and raised in Bermuda, she can be found teaching a Spin or HIIT class, out for a run, or seeking an adventure with her husband and golden retriever.
- Where is the best place for a fish sandwich?
- Where is the best place for sushi?
- What’s the most Instagram-worthy place in Bermuda?
My parents’ backyard for the view of south shore
- What is the best advice you’ve ever gotten?
Good things come to those who hustle. It’s on the wall in our spin studio at Beyond Fitness Bermuda. I love it because it applies to all aspects of life. If you want it, you better work for it.
- What keeps you up at night?
Being too excited for the next day to start. I’m not good at resting – I just want to go-go-go!
- What’s your favourite thing to do on Sunday?
Teaching my morning spin class at Beyond Fitness Bermuda, followed by taking my dog to the beach
- What’s your favourite thing in your office?
My office is a gym so I have a lot of favourite things! Probably the ski erg and assault bike. So many fun toys to choose from, really!
- What’s your favourite thing at home?
My golden retriever. Always smiling and full of energy
- Loquat or Bermuda banana?
Banana. Literally my favorite food. Ask my coworkers – one time someone ate one of my bananas and they will never live that down!
- St George’s or Somerset?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Sweet Saak cinnamon rolls