DJ Rusty G is an extremely versatile DJ who delivers an exciting and energetic experience every time he touches a stage. He has performed with artists such as Machel Montano, Kes The Band, Bunji Garlin, Chronixx, Beres Hammond, Shaggy and many more. DJ Rusty G has traveled and performed in several countries around the world and also holds a weekly radio show on Vibe 103 FM.
1. What’s the biggest obstacle you’ve overcome?
Doubting myself and my true purpose in life
2. What’s your favourite thing to do on Sunday?
I love listening to throwback music on a Sunday. 60’s, 70’s & 80’s jams. Classic Reggae & Motown mostly.
3. Loquat or Bermuda banana?
Loquats for sure
4. St. George’s or Somerset?
Red & Blue! Wha yuh DUMB?
5. What are you reading right now?
Mastery by Robert Greene
6. How long have you been in Bermuda?
My family moved to Bermuda when I was 3 yrs old, so basically all my life
7. What’s your favourite beach?
Warwick Long Bay, I run on south shore a lot and always love how peaceful it is
8. What was your first job ever?
A Busboy / kitchen porter / bellman at The Rosedon Hotel
9. What’s in your wallet right now?
$10 BDA, 105 $TT (Trinidad & Tobago dollars) & old parking receipts
10. Do you ever get island fever?
Yes, all the time. Mostly for a few weeks right after I get back from a trip
11. What’s your favourite thing in your office?
My turntables of course